Trusted AC Repair Service Company in Seminole, Florida
With the hot summers of Seminole, we could not stay comfortable without a local air conditioning service company we can rely on. Thankfully, Total Air can help keep your cooling system at peak efficiency, to help you stay comfortable all year round. Providing expert services to the residents of the area for over 10 years, you know that our technicians must be doing something right. In fact it is our dedication to staying up to date on the latest technologies and our excellent customer services that help us stay in business!
What We Do
As your local air conditioning service company in Seminole, Total Air focuses on keeping your system in top shape so you can stay at a comfortable temperature no matter what the weather is like outside.
Once you call our AC repair office in Seminole, expect our trained technicians to show up at your doorstep. Our team will diagnose your unit to determine the problem. Once the issue is clear, we provide the appropriate solution to restore the comfort in your home in no time. Because we’re committed to keeping your comfort, we also help you maintain your cooling system.
Our maintenance services are vital to keeping your AC system working at peak efficiency. Usually it is when you don’t think any problem will occur that your unit breaks down and leaves you in the need of emergency work. Instead of facing this kind of stressful situation, you can schedule regular maintenance appointments with professional technicians to take a look at your system and ensure any small issue will be taken care of!
As a general rule, your Seminole air conditioning service company will perform several checks and maintenance work including:
- Check Filters: These should be changed regularly to help keep your air clean and free of pollutants.
- Lubrication of the moving parts: If proper lubrication is lacking, parts of your cooling system will be working harder to produce the same amount of cold air, which will use more energy.
- Clean coils: The coils located in the evaporator and condenser will collect dirt and dust, cleaning them will help your AC work better.
- Check electrical components and connections: Common breakdowns are caused by issues in the electrical components of the unit. Making sure all is right will protect you from electrical hazards.
- Inspect thermostat settings: To help you make sure you are not paying more than you should to your electricity provider, we will check on the thermostat and help you set it to the most efficient setting.
- Review system controls: Making sure your AC starts, operates, and shuts off correctly is the basics of air conditioning maintenance and should be taken seriously. Small noises or smells detected can be signs of repairs needed
- Verify refrigerant levels: For your Seminole cooling system to work efficiently, it needs the perfect amount of refrigerant. Your air conditioning service company will ensure your unit has the right amount and that there aren’t any leaks.
- Check blower mechanisms: Any issues connected to your blower can affect the airflow and reduce your AC’s efficiency by 15%.
The Total Air Promise
Total Air is the premier air conditioning service company located around Seminole. This is possible thanks to trained and certified technicians who work to provide our clients with the best service possible. Our experts will work with a variety of brands of HVAC systems so you can be sure we can service your home and know exactly what to do with your unit.
Total Air offers competitive prices and always gives you a free estimate for the services you request. While we always recommend scheduling regular maintenance, we are aware that your cooling system may break down unexpectedly. For this reason, we offer 24 hour emergency service so you can get back to your routine as quickly as possible.
Our services in Seminole go way further than simple maintenance, we’ll handle any AC repair as well as replacement and new installations you need. We will even be able to help you keep your commercial building cool this summer.
If you would like more information about our services, or have questions regarding the functioning of your system, call Total Air, your trusted air conditioning service company, today at (727) 822-7700.