Fast and Affordable Air Conditioning in Largo
If you live in Largo and are in need of air conditioning repairs, you’re in luck! At Total Air we not only provide the best AC services in Pinellas County, but we’ll also give you a FREE second opinion. This is because we understand how hard it is to find the right AC repair company in Largo to work on your home. Who can you trust, and who is dependable? It’s important to get all the facts up front.
Why Choose Total Air in Largo
Since 2003 we have been offering superior HVAC services to residents of Largo and surrounding areas. In addition to our reputation for outstanding service with local homeowners, commercial clients such as St. Joseph’s Hospital and Bayfront Medical Center have also trusted us as their go-to technicians. That’s because our staff is not only known for their outstanding customer service, but for providing the highest quality air conditioning repairs and installations.
All of our courteous technicians are extensively trained and fully certified, so you never have to worry about the qualifications of the person working in your Largo home. At Total Air, we only carry the best makes and models of ACs, because it’s important that the equipment we install is as high of quality as the installation work we do. This includes brands such as: Carrier, Goodman, Trane, American Standard, Mitsubishi, Bryant, Grand Aire, Tempstar, and Payne!
At Total Air, we offer:
- 24/7 emergency AC repair service
- Free estimates on all installations and replacements
- 100% customer satisfaction guarantee
- Fast, dependable service
We know that air conditioning repairs are never well timed, that’s why we also offer our Largo clients special financing plans with approved credit! When you need reliable services at a competitive and honest price, choose Total Air.
Do I need Air Conditioning Repairs?
While we highly recommend regular inspections to catch any problems before they grow worse. There are also many additional signs and reasons that indicate the need for maintenance:
- Electric bill increase. The cost of your monthly energy bill shouldn’t fluctuate drastically if you haven’t changed your habits recently. So when it does spike unexpectedly, you most likely only have your AC to blame. The fact of the matter is an inefficient AC has to run longer and harder, and uses more energy to reach the same desired temperature as a more efficient one.
- Temperature imbalance. If you have noticed that some rooms are warmer than others, or your home just isn’t cooling like it used to, it could be attributed to one of several potential problems with your AC. Low refrigerant levels, clogged filters, dirty ductwork, and old out of date systems are the most common causes of this symptom, and all necessitate professional air conditioning repairs.
- System is running constantly. Your HVAC system shouldn’t need to run at all times to keep your home at the right temperature. If it has always done this, you may have a unit that is too small for the air volume of your Largo home, or your house might have inadequate insulation. If this is only a recent occurrence, you might have a coolant leak, malfunctioning compressor, or poor airflow caused by blocked ductwork.
- Unpleasant odors. When the unit first kicks on, it is common to have a slight smell leave the vents for the first few seconds, but if there is a constant burning or other unidentifiable smell, you need to call for air conditioning repairs.
- Unusual sounds. You should never hear banging, whirring, whining, or any other strange sounds coming from either inside the vents, or from your outside compressor. This can be a sign of either a loose part(s), undue strain on the motor or excessive wear.
- Your unit is more than 10 years old. Even if it is still keeping your home cool during the summer, if your AC is more than 10 years old, it needs to be replaced. These older models are far less efficient then their modern counterparts, costing you more money each month on your statement. If you are not yet ready for a replacement, at the very least, we recommend frequent air conditioner repairs and inspections to ensure it is still in proper working order. But remember that we also offer 100% financing on installations with approved credit!
If you need emergency air conditioning repairs in Largo, don’t hesitate to call Total Air today at 727-822-7700.