Largo Air Conditioning Repair Experts
If you live in Largo and are in need of air conditioning repairs, you’re in luck! At Total Air, we not only provide the best AC service& Repair in Largo, but we’ll also give you a FREE second opinion. This is because we understand how hard it is to find the right air conditioning repair company to work within your home. Who can you trust, and who is dependable? It’s important to get all the facts up front.
Why Choose Total Air For Your Largo AC Repair?
Since 2003 we have been offering superior HVAC services to residents of Largo and surrounding areas. In addition to our reputation for outstanding service with local homeowners, commercial clients such as St. Joseph’s Hospital and Bayfront Medical Center have also trusted us as their go-to technicians. That’s because our staff is not only known for their outstanding customer service, but for providing the highest quality air conditioning repairs and installations.
All of our courteous technicians are extensively trained and fully certified, so you never have to worry about the qualifications of the person working in your Largo home. At Total Air, we only carry the best makes and models of ACs, because it’s important that the equipment we install is as high of quality as the installation work we do. This includes brands such as Carrier, Goodman, Trane, American Standard, Mitsubishi, Bryant, Grand Aire, Tempstar, and Payne!
At Total Air, we offer:
- 24/7 emergency AC repair service
- Free estimates on all installations and replacements
- 100% customer satisfaction guarantee
- Fast, dependable service
We know that air conditioning repairs are never well timed, that’s why we also offer our clients special financing plans with approved credit! When you need reliable services at a competitive and honest price, choose Total Air.
When Do I need Largo AC Repair Service?
While we highly recommend regular inspections to catch any problems before they grow worse. There are also many additional signs and reasons that indicate the need for maintenance:
- Electric bill increase. The cost of your monthly energy bill shouldn’t fluctuate drastically if you haven’t changed your habits recently. So when it does spike unexpectedly, you most likely only have your AC to blame. The fact of the matter is an inefficient AC has to run longer and harder and uses more energy to reach the same desired temperature as a more efficient one.
- Temperature imbalance. If you have noticed that some rooms are warmer than others, or your home just isn’t cooling like it used to, it could be attributed to one of several potential problems with your AC. Low refrigerant levels, clogged filters, dirty ductwork, and old out of date systems are the most common causes of this symptom, and all necessitate professional air conditioning repairs.
- The system is running constantly. Your HVAC system shouldn’t need to run at all times to keep your home at the right temperature. If it has always done this, you may have a unit that is too small for the air volume of your home, or your house might have inadequate insulation. If this is only a recent occurrence, you might have a coolant leak, malfunctioning compressor, or poor airflow caused by blocked ductwork.
- Unpleasant Odors. When the unit first kicks on, it is common to have a slight smell leave the vents for the first few seconds, but if there is a constant burning or other unidentifiable smell, you need to call for air conditioning repairs.
- Unusual sounds. You should never hear a banging, whirring, whining, or any other strange sounds coming from either inside the vents or from your outside compressor. This can be a sign of either a loose part(s), the undue strain on the motor or excessive wear.
- Your unit is more than 10 years old. Even if it is still keeping your home cool during the summer, if your AC is more than 10 years old, it needs to be replaced. These older models are far less efficient than their modern counterparts, costing you more money each month on your statement. If you are not yet ready for a replacement, at the very least, we recommend frequent air conditioner repairs and inspections to ensure it is still in proper working order. But remember that we also offer 100% financing on installations with approved credit!
If you need emergency air conditioning repair in Largo don’t hesitate to contact the experts at Total Air today!
for Largo, FL
Bruzek - Largo, FL
Great communication, on time, professional and polite, expert installation, competent and knowledgeable.
Bill S - Largo, FL
We had a complete HVAC system replaced including all of the duct work in the house. we had a high efficiency Amana system installed. Great choice! A significant undertaking which was handled from sale to finish by professionals. Sales (Bill) was knowledgeable and easy to work with. Everything promised was completed. Technicians Javier, Carlos, Nate and supervisor Jason were polite, cleaned up every day and took excellent care of our house.
Carotenuto - Largo, FL
Install 14 Seer 2.5 Ton Heat Pump With 5 KW Heat Strips, Re Line Return Plenum And Seal, Modify Drain And Clean, New Thermostat. Price Includes All Taxes, Labor And Permits Return plenum was lined up properly, drain line got fix ,uv light installed ,supply plenum seald ,drain its draining properly and customers are very happy with the job
Tear out existing 3 ton unit install a new communicating Comfort Bridge 3 ton 16 seer unit on new hurricane pad new air handler on new hanging kit install all brand new ductwork for 3 ton system new plenums heat shield and mechanical fasteners install new germicidal cut in three new returns one in each bedroom 12 x 12 start up ran in heat and cool Cycles everything working in perfect condition could not check pressures due to temperature outside must return tomorrow to change out thermostat and collect we have framer coming out to frame out and put in new scuttlehole tomorrow need to collect signatures on service Titan
Install 3 Ton 16 Seer 2 Stage Heat Pump System With Variable Speed Air Handler With Nest Thermostat Set Up Dehumidification. Set Outdoor Unit On Blocks And Hurricane Pads, Unit And Pad Will Be Secured Per Code. New Coffin On Blocks Per Code. New Duct System, New Return And Supply Drop, New Duct System Sized Properly, Balancing Dampers, Sealed And Balanced. Price Includes All Taxes, Labor And Permits We installed a new 3 tons heat pump 2 stages split system correctly , we replaced all duct system, we hooked, hung and sealed it as well , we checked temperature and pressure too , also we sealed all voids , we left and the system running on perfectly order
Greg just purchased a house. I went over/ inspected the system . The air handler and ductwork is contaminated with growth/mold. The house has been sitting. The air handler is rotted out, evap coil is impacted, the system is over charge with refrigerant, condenser is impacted, the condenser fan motor is over amping, the contactor is pitted/ burnt , the dual run capacitor is weak and the system is not up to code. The system and ductwork needs to be replaced. Bill will be coming out between 1pm-3pm. Greg has a service agreement which you will get 5% off on system replacement and 10% on ductwork replacement. I waived the diagnosis of $79.95...
Completed member tune up #1. I replaced the uv bulb and left the system in good running order. I filled out the check for the customer and dot signed because she broke her wrist.
I performed a tuneup on both systems. I added 1 lb of 410a to the 1 st fl system. I checked electrical componants and flushed out drain lines with cleaner. The 2nd fl air handler had growth all inside. I sanitizes / wiped inside and installed a economy uv light to prevent growth from growing inside the air handler. I left the systems in good working order....