Our current team members are doing such a great job, we’re expanding—and that means we’re looking for creative, new-thinking individuals willing to learn and excel.
You’re driven. You gravitate toward success and successful people. You’re intense about getting things done while improving how they’re done. You work well with others and love to keep learning and growing. Does this sound like you? Total Air has been looking for you! We’re always searching for smart, focused, energized, and open HVAC installers and service technicians.
Our company prides itself on exceeding customer expectations every day, with every visit. We achieve this by hiring the best employees, providing them with training, and keeping them for years.
The Total Air Hiring Process
Our screening process is extremely thorough.
- We begin by asking applicants to fill out our online application, submit a resume and take an assessment test. (These steps are required before the possibility of a first interview.)
- If your qualifications match our needs, you will be invited for a first interview.
- Generally, there is a two interview process before a position is offered.
- Each employee must pass a pre-employment drug test and background check. While our available positions vary, we encourage all qualified candidates from office staff to technicians and installers to submit your information below so we can keep it on file.
Experienced HVAC Install & Service Technicians Wanted
After becoming a team member, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Providing impeccable customer service
- Reliable communication with customers, office staff and other technicians
- A detail-oriented approach to all duties (service, cleanup, paperwork, etc.)
- Enhancing continued business relations
Comprehensive benefit package includes company vehicle, cell phone, uniforms, and health insurance. Candidates must be willing and able to work a flexible schedule.
Additional requirements include:
- Good driving record
- Insurable driver’s license
- No criminal record
- Ability to pass drug screening
- Ability to represent the Total Air brand in a positive way
Interested in joining our team? Fill out an application now!