Largo Air Conditioning Repair Experts
If you live in Largo and are in need of air conditioning repairs, you’re in luck! At Total Air, we not only provide the best AC service& Repair in Largo, but we’ll also give you a FREE second opinion. This is because we understand how hard it is to find the right air conditioning repair company to work within your home. Who can you trust, and who is dependable? It’s important to get all the facts up front.
Why Choose Total Air For Your Largo AC Repair?
Since 2003 we have been offering superior HVAC services to residents of Largo and surrounding areas. In addition to our reputation for outstanding service with local homeowners, commercial clients such as St. Joseph’s Hospital and Bayfront Medical Center have also trusted us as their go-to technicians. That’s because our staff is not only known for their outstanding customer service, but for providing the highest quality air conditioning repairs and installations.
All of our courteous technicians are extensively trained and fully certified, so you never have to worry about the qualifications of the person working in your Largo home. At Total Air, we only carry the best makes and models of ACs, because it’s important that the equipment we install is as high of quality as the installation work we do. This includes brands such as Carrier, Goodman, Trane, American Standard, Mitsubishi, Bryant, Grand Aire, Tempstar, and Payne!
AT TOTAL AIR, WE OFFER:
- 24/7 emergency AC repair service
- Free estimates on all installations and replacements
- 100% customer satisfaction guarantee
- Fast, dependable service
We know that air conditioning repairs are never well timed, that’s why we also offer our clients special financing plans with approved credit! When you need reliable services at a competitive and honest price, choose Total Air.
When Do I Need Largo AC Repair Service?
While we highly recommend regular inspections to catch any problems before they grow worse. There are also many additional signs and reasons that indicate the need for maintenance:
- Electric bill increase. The cost of your monthly energy bill shouldn’t fluctuate drastically if you haven’t changed your habits recently. So when it does spike unexpectedly, you most likely only have your AC to blame. The fact of the matter is an inefficient AC has to run longer and harder and uses more energy to reach the same desired temperature as a more efficient one.
- Temperature imbalance. If you have noticed that some rooms are warmer than others, or your home just isn’t cooling like it used to, it could be attributed to one of several potential problems with your AC. Low refrigerant levels, clogged filters, dirty ductwork, and old out of date systems are the most common causes of this symptom, and all necessitate professional air conditioning repairs.
- The system is running constantly. Your HVAC system shouldn’t need to run at all times to keep your home at the right temperature. If it has always done this, you may have a unit that is too small for the air volume of your home, or your house might have inadequate insulation. If this is only a recent occurrence, you might have a coolant leak, malfunctioning compressor, or poor airflow caused by blocked ductwork.
- Unpleasant Odors. When the unit first kicks on, it is common to have a slight smell leave the vents for the first few seconds, but if there is a constant burning or other unidentifiable smell, you need to call for air conditioning repairs.
- Unusual sounds. You should never hear a banging, whirring, whining, or any other strange sounds coming from either inside the vents or from your outside compressor. This can be a sign of either a loose part(s), the undue strain on the motor or excessive wear.
- Your unit is more than 10 years old. Even if it is still keeping your home cool during the summer, if your AC is more than 10 years old, it needs to be replaced. These older models are far less efficient than their modern counterparts, costing you more money each month on your statement. If you are not yet ready for a replacement, at the very least, we recommend frequent air conditioner repairs and inspections to ensure it is still in proper working order. But remember that we also offer 100% financing on installations with approved credit!
If You Need Emergency Air Conditioning Repair In Largo Don’t Hesitate To CONTACT THE EXPERTS AT TOTAL AIR TODAY!
To install a new HVAC system in the Largo area, residents can anticipate paying between $6,500 - $12,000, including ductwork. Without replacing the ductwork, the price is between $4,500 - $9,000. An HVAC system is the combination of a new central air conditioner unit and a new furnace. Pricing varies due to the size of the home and quality of the unit.
If you want to learn more about having a new HVAC installed, we are happy to help. Total Air has been serving Florida residents since 2003. Our technicians are certified, licensed and insured. We offer straightforward and competitive pricing on new units that come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Call us now at 727-822-7700 for more information or to schedule an appointment!
How often you should change your AC filter depends on many factors, including what your filter recommends. For example, for basic 1” - 3” filters, manufacturers recommend replacing every 30 - 60 days. In addition to the type of filter, some common guidelines are:
- Vacation house or single occupant with no pets or allergies - every 6 - 12 months.
- Primary home without pets - every 90 days.
- One dog or cat - every 60 days.
- More than one pet or if anyone has allergies - every 20 - 45 days.
To learn more contact Total Air at 727-822-7700. Our heating and cooling experts are available to answer any question you may have on air quality and filters. We look forward to hearing from you!
If your air conditioner is running but not cooling the house, you have a few problems: your house is not comfortable and your energy bill is going to be high. There could be a number of reasons why your house is not cooling:
- Air Filter Is Clogged - When this happens, air flow is restricted, preventing the removal of excess moisture in the air. Your house becomes humid and warm and the system tries to keep up, but it cannot.
- Low Refrigerant - Refrigerant circulates through your system. When it is low, it means your system has a refrigerant leak. Your system will work harder to cool your home by running constantly.
- Air Duct Leak - If there are gaps in your ductwork, air can escape, making it hard for your AC to reach your desired temperature.
If you are having problems with your air conditioner, call Total Air at 727-822-7700 for reliable AC repair service. Our technicians stay up to date on the highest quality HVAC systems and technologies. You can rest assured that your repair is done correctly the first time. We also offer 24/7 emergency service so your air can be fixed whenever you need it. Call today!