Air Conditioning Service in Clearwater
When you need air conditioning service in Clearwater, the first thing you should do is call us at Total Air. Founded in 2003, we have quickly become the trusted AC repair company for St. Joseph’s Hospital and Autoway Dealerships, as well as many other residential customers. No matter if you need maintenance, repairs, or installations, we’ve got you covered! We sell and service all makes and models of HVAC units for both commercial and residential buildings. Our fast and reliable technicians will show up to your home or business on time, and will get you back to enjoying cool air in no-time.
One of the most important, yet most often forgotten air conditioning services we offer in Clearwater is preventative maintenance. Not only does this allow you the peace of mind that your AC will always be working efficiently, but you will be able to save money by fixing smaller parts as they wear down instead of dealing with giant repairs. Keeping your home cool during our hot summers can take up almost half of your monthly energy bills, so it only makes sense to have that machine running as efficiently as possible.
A typical Total Air maintenance check includes:
- Inspect thermostat. We will ensure the set temperature matches the room’s actual temperature.
- Check electrical components. Issues with the electrical connections can cause the unit to be unsafe and prone to needing more expensive air conditioning services.
- Clean coils. The condenser and evaporator coils can get dirty which will increase your energy usage while reducing the AC unit’s ability to cool your home.
- Check filter. This is what keeps the air in your home clean and healthy for your family to breathe. How often it needs to be changed depends on many factors including outdoor allergens and if you have pets that shed. Our trained air conditioning service technicians will know exactly when it needs to be replaced.
- Review system controls. This ensures the unit shuts on and off when it is supposed to, and that everything is working correctly while it is cooling your Clearwater home.
We can create a custom maintenance plan for you, and if you become a Preferred Customer you gain many benefits including semi-annual tune ups, priority services, and discounted parts.
AC Repairs and Installations
Even with maintenance, you will eventually need to have repairs or replace your Clearwater AC unit. Luckily, with our regular checks, our technicians will probably be able to warn you when you expect this to happen so you won’t suddenly be without a cold house on the hottest day of the year.
Often times it can be difficult to know whether you should pay for a repair, or if you should replace the entire unit. Some common signs that you should call for air conditioning services include:
- A steady increase in energy bills
- Your house is humid
- Not all rooms in your home are the same temperature
- The unit is leaking
While some of these may not seem serious at first, if left alone, they can cause you to experience unexpected break downs. If you are facing any of these issues and your AC unit is more than 10 years old, it may be more cost effective to replace it with a new one. One of our Clearwater air conditioning service technicians would be happy to discuss the age old question of “repair or replace?” with you to decide which is best for your needs.
Total Air, Inc: Your Trusted AC Services Company
Here at Total Air in Clearwater, we want you to feel confident in the companies you hire, which is why we offer a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee along with affordable pricing. Whether you need preventative maintenance air conditioning services or an installation, we can help you! Even if you are experiencing problems at 9 pm on a Sunday, feel free to call us. We offer 24/7 emergency services so you never have to wait long for AC help!
For more information, or a free second opinion, call us today at 727-822-7700!